Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Loosing Weight, Its not easy.


        Its February 7th and I still see no results. I know I could go harder but I feel like why go harder if there isn't a change? When your on a diet, the days go by so fast and you don't even know where the time went! Its probably because the whole day your wondering what your going to eat. Right after breakfast, I am figuring out whats for lunch. I am trying to get use to planning my meals and counting calories but to be honest its a hassle and it takes up so much of my time. Salad after salad, chicken after chicken. Its gets sickening. Don't get me wrong though I do feel lighter inside. I don't get sick and I no longer have the feeling of grease sitting in my stomach. Its amazing what drinking tons of water and tea can do. It definitely cleans you out, haha. Tomorrow I am going to start walking a mile because I know I will probably see more results once I start exercising. Exercising is a big key to loosing weight and I know that. If you want fast results there's only one thing to do. Exercise. God, give me the strength to do it, please. Its gonna be hard but in the end, it will be all worth it. Lets get physical everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment